User Reporting Filters
The filters for reports containing user data can be configured.
The custom user attributes match up to those configured in [configuration].[CustomUserPropertiesForReporting]. see here for more details
- Edit [configuration].[UserReportingFilters]
- Set the following columns to be a property from the available filters.
- Set the following columns to be a user friendly diplay name describing the respective filter.
- Refresh the report and see the new user filters in the filter bar on page.
The default values are
- [UserReportingFilter1] = Country
- [UserReportingFilter2] = City
- [UserReportingFilter3] = Department
- [UserReportingFilter4] = OfficeLocation
- [UserReportingFilter1DisplayName] = Country
- [UserReportingFilter2DisplayName] = City
- [UserReportingFilter3DisplayName] = Department
- [UserReportingFilter4DisplayName] = Office